10/04/2010

we do magic


When midterms approach and you spend your weekend abusively partying, finding time for anything else becomes quite difficult. Nevertheless, I'll still take the time to drop a few songs in order to kickstart your week.

Tensnake - Coma Cat (Round Table Knights Remix)
RTK always delivers in my opinion and with a fabulous song like this it's hard to do wrong. I believe I've shared the original in the past, but if you missed it just go with the remix. There's still the same feel to this beauty, but I find it much more party friendly this way!

Autoerotique & SonicC - K*M*A (Eli Escobar Remix)
I've seen Eli Escobar once and I'm a huge fan of his mellow sets of disco house. Now MDMA shared this a few days ago, but I personally prefer the remix. It has a much groovier vibe to it, plus the vocals fit in nice and tight  Anyways, a little remix never hurt anyone. My music library probably has a ratio of 75% remixes to 25% originals.

Shinichi Osawa & Paul Chambers - Singapore Swing (Sound of Stereo Remix)
Paul Chambers had that "Yeah, Techno!" back in May which got me turned on (especially when you have BeatauCue & Soulwax remixing). Shinichi Osawa had me all hot and bothered with his "EEAA" track. So logically, if you put these 2 together you'll get something real nice. Sound of Stereo just regulates the song by focusing on the stabby repetitive synths and adding a little something of their own.


Loose Cannons & Peo de Pitte - Tom Tom Song (Trashcan DJs Remix)
From what I've heard, if your a DJ and your at loss as to which song to play next, just drop this. Peo de Pitte is somewhat new to me, first checked him out when I came across a remix of "Riverside", which he destroys, hard. Definitely a name to keep an eye out for, you'll have to take Fake Blood's word on this one. 

I have a hard time imagining a world without remixes because nowadays it's all about change.

Oh, B

No comments:

Post a Comment