12/24/2010

Recluse



Oh how I've been slacking off for the past weeks. So quick update before heading to my family
2011 is right around the corner and I think it's time to drop a bit more Nero. Seems like a logical thing to do since I saw them in Montreal with some friends not long ago and they will absolutely be killing it in 2011.

The Streets - Blinded By The Lights (Nero Remix)

Plan B - Recluse (Nero Remix)

Nero - Me and You 

Boy Crisis - Dressed to Digress (Nero Remix)

Here's a nice little jumble of songs for you, from old to new, they're all banging! Blinded by the Lights has the dopest (pun intented) video. Recluse is my favorite for sure. Me and You is going be released on their upcoming work on Chase and Status' record label MTA. Dressed to Digress must have the most illogical lyrics of all time.



Oh and don't miss the Essential Mix they did a month ago. They play a bunch of their remixes, unreleased shit, body&mind pounding dubstep, all the way to french electro and back. This must be one of the greatest mixes I've heard in my life.

Nero - BBC Radio1 Essential Mix 11/13/2010 by Ear Cande

Merry Christmas my fantastic followers.

-b

No comments:

Post a Comment