11/19/2009

Welcome to the Jungle



Well with such diversity on the blog lately, I believe it is essential that I put up some of my famous jungle music. Define it as you wish, all I can say is this ish is banging!


Douster - King of Africa

Malente & Dex Ft. New Kidz - Lions (Douster remix)
Douster has been getting loads of hype since Sound Pellegrino featured him on their second EP. Never disappoints with his energetic junglish groove!

Warm Heart Of Africa (So Shifty Remix)
SOOOOOO JOYFUL!

Buraka Som Sistema - IC19 (James Talk Remix)

Hoodie Ft. Chico - Dirty Maluku Style (Original Mix)

Two very original songs to say the least. In both cases leave them some time to build up and get to the vocals, that's what really caught my attention

BONUS

Sound Of Stereo - Zipper (The Not So Teaser)

BAM! Way more to come tomorrow so check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment