2/07/2011

Laid Back Sunday #20


Sorry for the late post. I was quite occupied with work and I definitely had to check the Super Bowl. Green Bay Packers for the win, they really deserve it, big up.

As for tonight's edition of Laid Back Sunday, It will be "gangster" reggae oriented. For no particular reasons, I was listening to a lot of reggae in the past days so this results in me sharing with you guys some of the tunes I've been blasting. Hope you enjoy.

Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley, Bounty Killer, Mavado, Mr. Evil, Elephant Man, Jagwa, Sizzla Kolonji - Gang War Riddim Medley
This track is pure joke. It almost features all of the biggest names in the reggae industry. This beat will get you pumped up.

Jah Cure ft. Rick Ross & Mavado - Like I See It
Following with a beat combining reggae artists Jah Cure & Mavado and officer Ricky Ross. This track definitely didn't get the attention it deserves, this shit is HOT.

Busy Signal - Cool Baby (Poirier Remix)
I had the misfortune of missing Ghislain Poirier's DJ set at Igloo Fest. He apparently destroyed the dance floor. No doubt about that, Montreal's local talent, G.Poirier is probably one of the best party DJ in the city. He gives this Busy Signal joint a "jungle beat" twist.

Elzhi - Where It All Begins (feat. Hodge Podge)
Couldn't let down my hiphop heads out there. This is an old Elzhi joint off one of his rare emcee tapes. Really stoked when I found this beat. It has that pure hip hop vibe to it.

that's it for today,

see you next time.

-cal

No comments:

Post a Comment