6/02/2010

this wasn't easy


Quick update for you fine fellows. It goes a little something like this...

- Surf the big internet wave from one blog to another and at times add a new one to my bookmarks.

- Download songs I like, download songs I think I might like, download pretty much everything from blogs I like, download mixtapes which could maybe have something I like.

- Now it gets tricky, listen to the songs I've downloaded. Usually this was quite simple since I brought my ipod everywhere, but without it I am confined to listening to my music at home while trying to download more music.

- Decide which songs I like and which should be posted at some time or another. My month of May 2010 folder has around 500 songs. So finding the time to enjoy all this music is kinda difficult.

- I do what I can though, but with so much music my mom got scared and said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air."

- I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say that this cab was rare, but I thought, "Nah forget it - Yo homes to Bel Air!"

- I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo homes smell ya later." I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

Will Smith - The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air (Theme)
Will Smith - The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air (Mustard Pimp Remix)

I must admit AtV supports Mustard Pimp quite a bit. This is to be expected when you're making incredibly dope music and kindly sharing it with us! It has been anticipated and posted quite a bit, but what the hell, I'll follow the crowd.

Shinichi Osawa - EEAA (Mustard Pimp Remix)
The multinational duo blows the roof off the original song. Seriously mind melting. The song didnt come alone though... Check out their new EP "Rock Paper Scissors" dropping June 15th on Beatport.

Mustard Pimp - Gold
Sampling Ennio Morricone - The Ecstasy of Gold from the most epic western ever made, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. This is the first song that got me hooked on Mustard Pimp back in February of 09. Also, props to the dudes at Penned Madness for these links.

Larry Tee - Let's Get Nasty (Mustard Pimp Remix)
Finally, after going through a bunch of songs, I was able to find one that hasn't been posted much.

Listening to sooo much Mustard Pimp has turned my brain inside out...

1 comment: