6/22/2010

on point.


Some random summer vibes.

Three 6 Mafia/ DJ Unk / Sebastien Tellier - I'd Rather (Arthur King Remix)
1st one remixed by Arthur King which I had the pleasure of seeing live. He was performing a set right before DJ Klever. So you know that guy needs to be on point to be before mighty mister Klever(he won DMC USA 2 times in a row). Anyway this track is a chill vibe, the Sebastien Tellier beat fits right in with DJ Unk and Three 6 Mafia's vocals. You'll be singing "I'd rather get some head" all night looooong.

Major Lazer ft. Nina Sky & Ricky Blaze - Keep It Goin' Louder (So Shifty 1961 SKA Remix)
Major Lazer have been coming out with some of the craziest dance anthems of the past year. This remix by SoShifty switches it up reggae/ska style. I find its a good backyard party song. I've been rocking this one a lot lately for some reason so here yaaa go.

BONUS : good beat from last year's summer
Major Lazer ft. Prince Zimboo & M.I.A - Baby (Switch Remix)

And if you havn't seen M.I.A's Born Free video yet well go for it. Mind blowing. It was done by the same guy who directed Justice - Stress video.

2 comments:

  1. The original Keep it Going Louder is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo. I found yrics for Prince Zimboo "Zimboouicy" song thats crazy and a tribute song for Biggie Smalls "Juicy". There...
    http://oakoak.fi/pince-zimboo-zimboouicy-lyrics/

    ReplyDelete