5/20/2010

the underworld


Today's post is going to be quite short. Just droppin some chill tunes I found after diggin the crates, ya know. Also for once there will be some electro and house beats, say WHAT.

EDX - Hoover (Adam K Remix)
This one from Adam K, progressive house type of shit. Not usually my style but the bassline hits so hard, I had to share. Boost your subwoofer and blast this.

Eric Lau ft Guilty Simpson - The D (Harmonic 313 Remix)
Harmonic 313 does crazy electro beats. You can pretty much say he has his own style of computer/8 bit muzak. Plus from time to time he comes up with hip hop electro remixes which I am a crackwhore for that kind of stuff. Listen to this one, I got addicted, computerize groove yessss. Visit his website if you feel like doing some word/color puzzle to get a free unreleased song, I got really frustrated when i fucked up at level 4 so I just gave up ahahahaah. ----> http://harmonic313.com/

Blackpocket - Ure A Star (Martyn Remix)
Slow ambient house vibe with a soul vocal = yes mama, I will be rocking this beat while sleeping on the beach.

John Robinson and Lewis Parker - A Place Called Home
Guitar/harp beat, underground hiphop type of song. John Robinson has a nice style. Check out the albums he did with Flying Lotus called "I Am Not For Sale" vol 1 and 2. Really original stuff

3 comments:

  1. Fuck this harmonic 313.

    level 4 is "FLASHBACK"

    passed level 5 easy and it won't let me download the damn song. cool concept anyways...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'a place called home' is chill as fukk cuzzzz

    ReplyDelete