5/29/2010

a la prochaine


Hope June is good to you. Figured I should leave you with some of my favorite songs. Few words. It's all about the feeling.


Clipse vs Jake One- Coast 2 Coast (DJ Dainjah remix)

The best Clipse remix out there, in my opinion. It's almost criminal how so few people know about this classic flip.

Ghislain Poirier ft Face-T- No More Blood (Megasoid remix)

Lazer Bass. Turbo Crunk. Atomic Dancehall. Define it how you want, but this was Megasoid's craziest remix. Those dudes ran MTL.

Big L & Jay Z- 7 minute Stretch and Bobbito freestyle

I'm so ahead of my time, my parents haven't met yet.

Will Oldham- Rider

Real heads know the deal.

Curtis Mayfield- Pusherman

Smoooooth.





See you in a month.

Cheers,

Matt

5 comments:

  1. never heard that clipse one, goin straight to my car playlist ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tht freestyle is one of my favorites! also cormega's freestyles were vicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww that Clipse/Jake One remix is fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. will oldham , you gotta love the bonnie prince

    ReplyDelete
  5. check that partypeople
    http://soundcloud.com/dj-ncore

    ReplyDelete