7/05/2010

B.o.B


so warm outside can barely walk a block without sweating.

Today's post will be on today's hottest rap artist : B.O.B. This dude really deserves the fame he's getting recently. He's been coming out with steady quality music for the past 5 years. Even if his style now is way more "POP" then what it used to be, his shit is still kicking it.

I thought I'd share with you guys 3 of my favorite tracks off the 1st mixtape I downloaded from this guy. It was back in 2006 ; it had the infamous joint "haterz", which I am not going to post since it has been posted so many times. I prefer sharing the rare joints, yadigg ?

If you've never heard early B.O.B stuff, you're probably going to be surprised the fuck out. There is no cute love song, it's dirty rap lyrics with smashing basslines.

B.O.B - Hollywood ft. Playboy Tre
B.O.B - Heavy Breather ft. Playboy Tre
B.O.B - You Already Know ft. Young Cash

peace, enjoy

1 comment:

  1. This is exactly what we need; banging good beats for the sizzle of summer. Good stuff hombre

    ReplyDelete